Believe Housing are welcoming applications from not-for-profit and voluntary organisations as well as local schools.
In order to qualify for the £500 community grant, your project must benefit the local community in one or more of the areas that Believe Housing operate in.
The grant can be used to support:
- Assistance to set up a class or other residential activity.
- Paying travel costs.
- Buying equipment for community-based activities.
- Funding an event.
- Printing a community newsletter or other communications materials.
- Contributing towards venue hire and rent up to 25% of the grant to a maximum of £125
- Supporting activities that encourage social integration, develop sustainable communities and start-up projects.
- Funding short term coaching or training costs.
To view a full list of locations that qualify for the grant, for more information and to apply for the grant, please follow the link below:
East Durham Trust
T: 0191 5693511